6 easy to implement business planning strategies to help you jumpstart 2015 success: Step 2 of 6…Know Your Numbers
Numbers are BORING–right? No doubt they can be, especially for uber-creative owners. They are, however, the cornerstone to a great business and marketing plan.
You should spend time answering questions like:
- How much do you need to make?
- How many deals do you need to make that?
- How many customers do you need to close that many deals?
- How many appointments do you need to make to get that many customers?
- How many ‘touches’ do you need to make to have that many appointments?
- How much budget money do you need to set aside to create those touches?
- How much budget do you need for expenses? Advertising? Cost of business?
Start answering THESE questions and you’re well on your way to building a solid plan.
If you want a little help on your end of year or 2015 marketing plan using any of our programs or products, just give Andy Kidgell a jingle! Andy.email@example.com or 941-465-4232. We want to see 2015 be your best year ever!